Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summer days

clovelly
Not that it's summer any more, but... one of my favourite spots to spend a nice sunny day at is at here at Clovelly. It normally starts with a bit of breaky and a coffee in the café with a friend, then down to the beach for a swim. I love this photo. It was just a random shot but everyone in it is hugging. It was that type of day.
It goes perfectly with this bright pattern from Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane fabric range. There are some many bright summery prints in here it was hard to pick just one.

3 comments:

  1. What a great shot!!! Love it and love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that the day I was with you? How funny that they are all hugging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes little jax it was.
    I know... I didn't realise they were hugging until about a week later.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails