Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Winter wonders

winter
Winter is definitely only 1 week away. It's cold, getting dark quite early here now and... its going to rain all week. Yuk! But on the bright side, when it's sunny I get some beautiful sunsets from the ferry on the way hm, and look forward to a cheeky glass of wine and getting toasty under my new cosy warm quilt. Ahhhh.
When I have a little one, they are so getting one of these super cute beanies from Oobi baby at baby's got style. The clouds are one of the new patterns I've decided to make. I have no idea what to do with it yet but something will come up. And if the thought of a morning coffee helps you get out of bed when it's cold, then it suddenly gets even more appealing with these adorable coffee cosies from wayside violet.

3 comments:

  1. So funny, that was the exact picture that made me buy that beanie when I was first pregnant. My son wore it (lol) and my little girl. I wish it came in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh, too cute. It's adorable isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh!!! if that child is not the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am not anywhere near having my own baby yet, but gee if my baby looked anything like this beautiful baby I would be one happy lady!
    what a great blog you have!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails